Exothermic Welded Earthing Connections
Exothermic welding are fused under the high temperature caused by the alumino-thermic reaction to realize the high quality weld. The alumina-thermic reaction is carried out in the high temperature resistant graphite CAD weld Mold, In normal conditions. more than 100 points can be welded with same mould and the reaction duration will spend about 4-6 seconds only.
Advantages of Our Weld Flux
1. The operation is safe and no need for professional skill or special protection, so it is quite easy.
2. No external power or heat is required. tools and equipments are simple. and operating efficiency is high.
3. The purity of welded point is more than 97%, so it has high conductivity and anti-corrosion.
4. Does not loosen as the connection create a permanent molecular bonded.
5. Current carrying capacity of welded point is stronger than wire.
6. This method used widely and applicable for weld between coppers, copper and steel, copper and galvanized flat steel etc.
7. The welded point can bear strong impact of the surge current for several times.