Views:75 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-08-22 Origin:Site
In our daily life, we hardly know what lightning tape is and we might not recognize it even though we know the term. Lightning belt is a type of lightning receiver, generally horizontal or inclined laying which is usually decided according to the inclination of the roof and determined. And there are at least two places that are connected with the ground down lead. Generally, it is set seen for people, but it can also be unseen in the roof of the concrete or under the tile. If the flashing belt is suspended, it is called flashing line. If the flashing belt is laid with a mesh, it is called the flashing net. In short, they are a type of flash receiver. The calculation of the protection range of the building is based on the principle of rolling ball method. The total height of the frame is 150mm, of which 50mm should be buried in the parapet or roof ridge, and the exposed height of the top is 100mm.
Most of lightning belt use pure copper (red copper) as a material which owns good electrical conductivity, and other materials include: copper clad steel, electrolytic copper, galvanized round steel, steel, stainless steel and so on.
1. In the general engineering construction, the seen installation lightning protection belt adopts ￠8 or ￠10 galvanized round steel. Cold drawing and straightening should be done before use. When installing, pay special attention to prevent the artificial bending of the lightning conductor during the lifting process.
2. The lightning arrester should be straight and firm on the fixed support, and its top distance from the building should be 100mm. There should be no ups and downs, bending, sagging. The allowable deviation of its flatness for every 2m inspection section should not be more than 3/1000, and the total length should not exceed 10mm.
3. Seen installation lightning protection belt bend with the building modeling, and bending points are made into an arc. The arc radius is 100mm and is strictly prohibited to make 90° right Angle bend or less than 90° dead bend.
4. Lightning conductor lap welding is the key procedure in the installation process. Requirements are that all wire concentric laying, "s" bend in the same direction, and secondly, in the ground wire, lightning protection downlead welding should use double-sided welding, the welding should be full, smooth, firm, without welding. After welding there should not be porosity, slag inclusion and crack. If it is discovered, timely repair welding should be given, and the lightning belt will be coated with anticorrosive paint and silver powder. The length of lap joint shall be consistent, which is more than 6d, and it is best to locate 100mm uniformly.
5. Lightning belt which goes through the building expansion or settlement joints should be dealt with across lightning protection. Bend the lightning protection belt to the outside side into a circular arc with radius R=100mm, and the support of the clamping fixing point should be 300mm away from the edge of the building.
6. The welding place of galvanized round steel and lightning protection belt (net) shall be bent into a circular arc of R=100mm, the lap welding length shall be 100mm, and it shall be double-sided welding with galvanized round steel. If the lightning protection lead is galvanized flat steel, it shall be bent into an arc of R=250mm, the welding length is also 100mm and lightning protection lead should be double-sided welded.
7. Lightning belt should be connected with other metal objects on the top of the building. For example, the ventilation pipe, iron railing, ladder climbing and cooling water tower on the top of buildings, the metal conductor of these parts must be welded into one with lightning protection belt, or it can be in the form of holding a clip.