Views:103 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-09-02 Origin:Site
To do a good job of lightning protection is not only to understand lightning protection products. We should also have a full understanding of lightning. Only when we understand lightning, and then take corresponding lightning protection measures can we better prevent lightning.
1. LPZOA Area
The exposed area, the outside of the building and all objects in the area may suffer direct lightning strike and guide all lightning currents. The lightning electromagnetic field in this area has not been attenuated.
2. LPZOB Area
It is impossible for objects in this area to be struck by direct lightning. But the magnitude of lightning electromagnetic field in this region is the same as that in LPZOA region.
3. LPZ1 Area
It is impossible for objects in this area to suffer direct lightning strike. The current flowing through conductors is smaller than that in LPZOB area. Lightning electromagnetic field in this area may attenuate, which depends on shielding measures.
4. Follow-up Lightning Protection Areas (LPZ2, etc.)
When the lightning current and electromagnetic field need to be further reduced, the following lightning protection areas should be introduced. And according to the environment required by the system to be protected, the requirements of the follow-up lightning protection area are selected.
All electric cable and signal lines enter the protected space LPZ1 area from the same place, and make equipotential connection between LPZOA area and LPZ1 area equipotential connection belt 1 (usually grounded in the wire room). These lines are equipotentially connected at the interface between LPZ1 and LPZ2.
There are many kinds of lightning protection measures, of which outdoor lightning protection mainly includes the following.
1. Do not stay at the top of a mountain, ridge or building.
2. Do not stay near iron gates, iron fences, metal clothesline, overhead metal bodies and railway tracks.
3. We should quickly hide in lightning-proof buildings, vehicles and ships with metal shells. If you do not have the above conditions, you should immediately squat with your feet together, bend your head forward and lower your height to reduce the harm of step voltage.
The lightning current will gradually release energy around the lightning drop point along the ground. At this time, the potential difference between the front foot and the back foot may cause a certain voltage between the two steps.
4. Don't be in big trees (sometimes you can rely on taller trees to protect against thunder in the wild, but remember to be at least two meters away from the trunk and leaves), telegraph pole, billboards and various iron towers. At this time, the wet trunk of the tree is equivalent to a lightning protection device. If you touch the tree, wire poles, and all kinds of iron towers with your hands, you will probably be struck by lightning.
5. Do not stay near the water (rivers, lakes, seas, ponds, canals, etc.), swimming pools and depressions. We need to get out of the thunderstorm quickly in the dry neighborhood.
If you encounter thunderstorms outdoors, you should quickly take shelter from the rain in a nearby dry house. The division of lightning protection area is very important for lightning protection work. At the same time, we should also bear in mind the outdoor lightning protection measures. It will reduce casualties.