Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-08-30 Origin: Site
Electric cable terminal integrates waterproof, the stress control, shielding, insulation in one, with good electrical and mechanical properties, which can be used for a long time in a variety of harsh environmental conditions. The utility model has the advantages of lightweight, convenient installation and so on. Electric cable terminal is widely used in power, petrochemical, metallurgy, railway port and construction and other fields.
The first function of electric cable terminal is insulation. The electric cable terminal is made of high polymer composite polyolefine material, which has good electrical and mechanical properties, excellent and stable process performance, and can improve the distribution of electric field uniformly.
The second function of the electric cable terminal is waterproof. When the electric cable terminal is heated and contracted and then wrapped on the cable, the internal hot melt adhesive will melt, so as to tightly adhere to the parts of the cable accessories and the cable itself, which plays good sealing and waterproof effect. The outdoor cable terminal head can also be used in an indoor place, so that the insulation inquiry gap can be increased, the oxidation resistance is improved, and the welding point and the like can be protected.
The main function of electric cable terminal is to connect a section of cable with electrical equipment. When the cable leaves the factory, both ends are sealed, but it needs to be cut open in the course of installation to connect it well, and the cable accessories play a role at this time, wrapping the cable and the connection so that it can be restored to its previous sealing state.
1. The electric cable terminal is divided into thermal shrinkage electric cable terminal and cold shrinkage electric cable terminal according to the installation material.
2. The electric cable terminal is divided into 1 KV cable terminal, 10KV cable terminal, 27.5KV cable terminal, 35KV cable terminal, 66KV cable terminal, 110KV cable terminal, 138KV cable terminal and 220KV cable terminal according to the working voltage.
3.The electric cable terminal is divided into indoor electric cable terminal and outdoor electric cable terminal according to the service condition.
4.The electric cable terminal is divided into single core terminal, two cores terminal, three cores terminal, four cores terminal (also divided into four equal cores and 3+1) and five cores terminal (divided into five equal cores, 3+2 and 4+1) according to the number of cores.
According to the operation of electric cable terminal, it should be checked every 1 to 3 years. Outdoor electric cable terminals are inspected once a month.
1. Insulated casing should be complete, clean, no discharge trace, no bird's nest nearby.
2. The connection is in good contact and there is no heating phenomenon.
3. Whether the insulating cement is sunk, softened and slack.
4. Whether the electric cable terminal leaks oil.
5. Whether the interval and the clearance to earth of core wire and lead wire meet the specifications. Whether the ground wire is in good condition.