Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-08-26 Origin: Site
Grounding observation well is a prefabricated object made of plastic or coagulated clay to test the performance of earthing device. This product can be widely used in auxiliary engineering of grounding facilities in various fields, such as working grounding, protective grounding, anti-interference grounding, lightning grounding and anti-static grounding. It provides great convenience for real-time monitoring grounding efficiency and testing grounding effect.
Lightning protection grounding is divided into two concepts. One is lightning protection to prevent damage of lightning strike by lighting arrester; the other is electrostatic grounding to prevent electrostatic hazards. Lightning protection grounding is mainly divided into the following types:
1. Factory lightning protection is divided into integral structure lightning protection. It means the main workshop lightning protection. The main foundation is grounded by earthing electrode and grounding belt to form a grounding grid. The grounding resistance is less than 10 Euros. Then it is connected with the steel bar or the main body of the steel structure of the main workshop. Cement concrete roofs are connected with lightning belts or lightning rods. Earth inspection pit must be left on the outside of the wall. The inspection pit is important. Galvanized flat iron is used as a direct guide to the roof of the steel structure.
2. Grounding of power supply system is divided into protective grounding and working point grounding. The protective grounding is the grounding of the shell of live equipment. Work point grounding refers to ground wire grounding. The grounding resistance is less than 4 ohms. If the requirement is not met, a grounding electrode should be added. If the conditions are not good, electrolytes and soil should be replaced.
3. Instrument grounding system. The grounding resistance of the system is less than 1 Euro and can not be connected with lightning protection grounding.
The Grounding observation well has been inspected by the national building materials department, and all the technical indicators meet the advanced requirements. The construction layout is simple and integrates the dew point protection and monitoring convenience of grounding body. It has extremely superior ground application value.
Ground observation wells are formed by efficient casting process using high-efficiency anticorrosive and reinforcing functional plastics or cement. It is used in auxiliary engineering of grounding facilities in various fields, and it can provide great convenience for real-time monitoring of grounding.
Its performance features are as follows:
1. The mechanical properties of inorganic non-metallic materials with excellent mechanical properties as lining media of observation wells are much better than those of similar products. The compressive strength of the cement is about 600/cm2, which is equivalent to the compressive strength of the standard 625 cement. And it can maintain long-term stability, no brittle, fracture phenomenon.
2. Through seamless waterproofing measures and high hydrophobic material of observation wells, the grounding dew point metal can be effectively protected. It greatly retards the corrosion of dew point metals and has excellent waterproof and corrosion resistance.
3. Wellbore material is green and environment-friendly, corrosion-resistant, non-toxic and easy to install.
4. The product can withstand the low temperature of - 40 C, which is also applicable in the northern alpine region.
Ground observation well is widely used in lightning-proof grounding, working grounding and anti-static grounding of electric power, railway, construction, mining, chemical industry, national defense, factories and warehouses, especially in places where real-time monitoring of grounding efficiency is needed.